1. Go home, as it’s just not your night?
2. Approach another woman and hope things go better?
3. Don’t take “no” for an answer and try another approach?
4. Tell her she’s missing out, turn around and scope out the bar for another victim?
5. After she turns away from you, pee on her leg?
Congratulations if you selected # 5, which is what Timothy Paez, age 22, did at the Shooters Grill and Bar in Boulder, CO, after he came up from behind a woman, put his arms around her and was rebuffed. The woman told police she initially thought Paez was spilling beer on her and was shocked to find he was urinating on her leg and the bar, with penis fully exposed.
Not surprisingly, Paez was reported by officers to be “visibly intoxicated” and answered most of their questions in “unintelligible” fashion.
Alcoholics are capable of anything. We must expect the unexpected. Fortunately, most of the time, they simply do “surprising” and relatively harmless things like pulling out a penis instead of a knife. But you never know: until sober they are capable of anything.